Saturday, May 2, 2015

DIY Teabag @Dream A Little Bigger

Does anyone else have a cafe problem? I do. This semester I got stuck having to take classes every day of the week and in doing so I have pretty much wrecked my bank account. Everyday I'd stop at Port City Java or Java Dog for breakfast and a coffee. For the last month or so I've been trying to be more responsible and bring food and drink from home, which is where today's tutorial comes in!

Isn't this tea beautiful? It's "Moonlit Earl Grey" and it has dried cornflowers and bits of orange peel as well. I also have a delicious Creme Brulee I picked up from a tea shop where my bff just got a job (now she has me hooked on trying more and more flavors/blends)



Learn the quick technique to making your own tea bags for on-the-go at Dream A Little Bigger!

Til Next Time!

1 comment: