Sunday, April 26, 2015

Balloon Animal Necklace @DALB

So if you've ever visited The Cwafty Blog before you know I like bright, colorful, cute things. I've had a fascination with balloons as a young child and I've never really outgrown it. If you're a kid at heart as well you'll love this Balloon Animal Necklace I made out of sculpey!

This project doesn't take too long and you can make it your own by picking any balloon animal to make in any color. Find the tutorial over at Dream A Little Bigger!

Til Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, RaChil!! It's so cute!

    When I was about, I dunno, 12 yrs old, I taught myself how to make balloon animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee, yes yes yes!! You're so creative with Sculpey. I've been a little put off by clay lately since the last time I spent hours sculpting something, it smelled so awful--like, way worse than normal I mean--when I tried to put it in the oven and I ended up having to throw it away. But I might just have to try again if it's as cute and easy as this!

    www.carlyandmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete