Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gathered Fabric Bracelet @ DALB

I've been on a big spring cleaning kick for the last month or so and the room/area I've been focusing on recently is my office area. I have so much craft stuff that every once and a while it's important to go through it all to remind myself of the full breadth of my collection. It was when I was going through my overflowing fabric scraps container that I found a moderate sized piece of this artsy fartsy yellow abstract pattern that I bought waaaaay back in 7th or 8th grade.

I still have the bulk of it buried in my fabric drawers because I know someday I'm going to have some good purpose for it (besides making a mole stuffed animal for Chemistry). I started just cutting and messing around sewing with that scrap and a few others and ended up making these adorable bracelets!

Find out how to make your own over at Dream A Little Bigger!

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment