Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Table 2014

I've recently been breaking out my decorations and have been getting freaky and creepy both at home and here at The Cwafty Blog! As you may or may not know, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday of the year and last year when my blog was a wee-site I did my best to go as all out as I could for the big day. It's feels like I've been doing it forever but I made my first Halloween Table last year, and I was inspired to do so by one of my favorite bloggers, Mad Matt, here's his example.


It really brightens up the entrance to my living/dining/office area. If you want a close up of the creepy elements read more below!












This was a really photo-heavy post but I feel like the table speaks for itself, loudly, in mostly oranges and blacks. I think my favorite part this year is that candle which allegedly bleeds from its eye sockets as you burn it. That is pretty much the best thing ever.

Whats your favorite Halloween decoration?

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment